In 2012, Island Analysis produced twelve Island Monitor reports covering economic data and benchmarking information from fourteen islands around the world.
The Island Monitor provides a valuable insight into island jurisdictions around the world and enables organisations operating in islands to compare and assess best practice in island jurisdictions. Following the success of the 2012 Island Monitor series, Island Analysis is producing quarterly Island Monitor reports in 2013.
2013 Island Monitor Jurisdictions
Islands covered in the 2013 Monitor are: Bahamas, Barbados, Bermuda, Cayman Islands, Cyprus, Gibraltar, Guernsey, Hong Kong, Iceland, Isle of Man, Jersey, Malta, Mauritius, Singapore, and Tasmania.
Additional island jurisdictions can be added to the Monitor if required. Please contact Island Analysis for further information or if your organisation has a multi-island presence.
2013 Monitor Content - Download detailed content here
Quarter 1 Report - March 2013
Government Income, Expenditure and Capital
- Government Income and Expenditure Analysis (including five year trend data)
- Current Fiscal Strategies and Policies
- Capital Projects including Public Private Partnership Infrastructure Projects
Quarter 2 Report - May 2013
Economic Sector Strategies & Performance
- 2013 Economic Strategies and Policies
- Economic Sector Performance and Diversification
- Finance Sector
- Other Economic Sectors (e.g. e-commerce, retail, manufacturing, fishing, agriculture, etc.)
Quarter 3 Report - July 2013
ICT, Transport, Waste & Energy
- Environment (climate change issues, land use, housing, etc.)
- Waste Management
- IT and Communications
- Air and Sea Transport
Quarter 4 Report - October 2013
Social Services and Socio-Economic Profile
- Demographic profile
- Education and Training
- Health and Social Services
- Law and Order
Download 2012 Island Monitor Sample Pages
If you would like to find out more information about the Island Monitor and how to subscribe, please contact Chris Brock on email@example.com, call +44(0)1481 716 227. You can download a pdf copy of our brochure here.