In 2012, Island Analysis produced twelve Island Monitor reports covering economic data and benchmarking information from fourteen islands around the world.
The Island Monitor provides a valuable insight into island jurisdictions around the world and enables organisations operating in islands to compare and assess best practice in island jurisdictions. Following the success of the 2012 Island Monitor series, Island Analysis is producing quarterly Island Monitor reports in 2013.
2013 Island Monitor Jurisdictions
Islands covered in the 2013 Monitor are: Antigua & Barbuda, Bahamas, Barbados, Bermuda, British Virgin Islands, Cayman Islands, Cyprus, Gibraltar, Guernsey, Hong Kong, Iceland, Isle of Man, Jamaica, Jersey, Malta, Mauritius, Seychelles, Singapore, Tasmania, Trinidad & Tobago, and Turks & Caicos.
Additional island jurisdictions can be added to the Monitor if required. Please contact Island Analysis for further information or if your organisation has a multi-island presence.
2013 Monitor Content - Download detailed content here
Report 1 2013 - Government Income & Expenditure
- Government Income and Expenditure Analysis (including five year trend data)
- Current Fiscal Strategies and Policies
- Capital Projects including Public Private Partnership Infrastructure Projects
Download Island Monitor Report 1 Sample Pages
Report 2 2013 - Economic Sector Strategies & Performance
- Economic Strategies and Policies
- Economic Sector Performance and Diversification
- Finance Sector
- Other Economic Sectors (e.g. e-commerce, retail, manufacturing, fishing, agriculture, etc.)
Download Island Monitor Report 2 Sample Pages
Report 3 2013 - Island Infrastructure
- Environment (climate change issues, land use, housing, etc.)
- Waste Management
- IT and Communications
- Air and Sea Transport
Download Island Monitor Report 3 Sample Pages
Report 4 2013 - Social Services and Infrastructure
- Demographic profile
- Education and Training
- Health and Social Services
- Law and Order
If you would like to find out more information about the Island Monitor and how to subscribe, please contact Chris Brock on email@example.com, call +44(0)1481 716 227. You can download a PDF copy of our brochure here.